Jester's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jester's Forum

For Mabinogi's Jester Guild of the Alexina Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any character rp.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Myalka
Mew Mew
Mew Mew
Myalka

Any character rp. Empty
PostSubject: Any character rp.   Any character rp. EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 7:30 am

[Any of your OC's can be tossed into this rp! Missy: Oh dear.. Bad Notene: Shit. We're gonna be in it, arent we?!]
Missy
Missy sighed. Another boring day.. she pulled a bottle of bubbles [Idk random] outta her pocket and blew a bubble bored as all hell. She wondered if anybody else was around her.. when she realized she heard a twig break. She ducked as a sharp stick came flying her way. She picked it up and threw it back only to find she was playing tennis with whoever.

Bad Notene
Bad Notene heard another person around. Maybe it was Missy? She threw a sharp stick at whoever and as it was thrown back, she got it and threw it again. She then scrambled up a tree and leapt onto Missy and the fight was on. The two fought for a while before Missy fled. Bad Notene said "Wimp.." and carried on to do whatever.
[Gah fail posts.. im tired.. xD]
Back to top Go down
http://jesterguildforum.omgforum.net
Souyu
Hoar
Hoar
Souyu

Any character rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any character rp.   Any character rp. EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 8:53 am

ME

Me was sleeping on top of the hill, till he was startled by the screaming of the fleeing Missy. Then he goes back to sleep.

Like that? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Myalka
Mew Mew
Mew Mew
Myalka

Any character rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any character rp.   Any character rp. EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 8:59 am

[LOL FAIL]
Bad Notene
Bad Notene noticed [meh imma guess] Souyu sleeping on a hill and beaned him with fucked up happy muffin then fled. The fucked up happy muffin stared at him happy as fucking ever.. The muffin then stole Souyu's wallet and disappeared.
Score: Fucked Up Happy Muffin earns 1 Interwebz.
Back to top Go down
Souyu
Hoar
Hoar
Souyu

Any character rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any character rp.   Any character rp. EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 9:06 am

Duuuude, the Muffin stole Me's wallet. Poor Me. D:
Back to top Go down
Liseli

Liseli

Any character rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any character rp.   Any character rp. EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 9:51 am

Sybill

Sybill was walking along when she saw a muffin dash past her with a wallet. She paused for a second, "Was that muffin carrying a wallet?" Her curiousity getting the best of her, she decided to follow it.
Back to top Go down
Souyu
Hoar
Hoar
Souyu

Any character rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any character rp.   Any character rp. EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 9:56 am

ME

With nothing to do, Me sleeps more.

What a great character! ; ~;
Back to top Go down
Liseli

Liseli

Any character rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any character rp.   Any character rp. EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 10:09 am

Sybill

She continued to follow the muffin, but soon lost interest when she saw a shiny quarter.
Back to top Go down
Myalka
Mew Mew
Mew Mew
Myalka

Any character rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any character rp.   Any character rp. EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 8:45 pm

Fucked up Happy Muffin
The fucked up muffin kept grinning away like a tard and made off with the wallet.

Bad Notene
Bad Notene picked up the muffin and tossed the wallet to whoever it belonged to. "Bad Muffin." She walked away with the fucked up happy muffin.

Missy
Missy squealed at the sight of so many bunnies in one place. ;-; She wanted them all! She cuddled a bunny that was black and white. Then she picked up an awkwardly rainbow bunny and poked it.. o.O;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any character rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any character rp.   Any character rp. Empty

Back to top Go down

Any character rp.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jester's Forum :: ECT. :: Roleplay :: Roleplay Topics-
Jump to: