Jester's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jester's Forum

For Mabinogi's Jester Guild of the Alexina Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mistystar, Warrior Code, And Others

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myalka
Mew Mew
Mew Mew
Myalka

Mistystar, Warrior Code, And Others Empty
PostSubject: Mistystar, Warrior Code, And Others   Mistystar, Warrior Code, And Others EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 9:02 pm

Mistystar is the clan Leader.
Mistystar, Warrior Code, And Others Screen12
Name: Mistystar
Age in Moons: 24
Health: 100%
Former Apprentices: None
Former Mentor: Deceased
Personalty: Tends to attack on sight of anybody invading their territory.
Appearance: White and blue[little bit of it, silver-blue, mind you!] with black.
Mate: None
Family: Deceased
Children: None
[Warrior Cerimonies]
Traditional Clan Greeting
This is said at the beginning of all ceremonies or announcements. The leader will place him/herself on the Highstone to start the meeting.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the _________ for a Clan meeting."

Note: During emergencies Clan greetings may be shorter as every moment is vital.

Deputy Ceremony
"The time has come to appoint a new deputy. I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice. __________ will be the new deputy."

Warrior Ceremony
"I, _____star, leader of ____Clan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. S/he has trained hard to under stand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his/her turn. _____paw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name: _____paw, from this moment on you will be known as _________. StarClan honors your _____ and your _____ and we welcome you as a full warrior of ____Clan."

Note: See "Virtues" to fill in last two blanks.

Apprentice Ceremony
"From this day forward, until he/she has earned his/her warrior name, this apprentice will be called _____paw. ______, _________________________________. May you pass down all you know to this your apprentice."

Note: During the long blanks, the leader says who the mentor of the apprentice is, and says a sentence or two about the mentors skills, virtues, etc. Usually kept brief.

Dying Apprentice Ceremony
"I ask my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/She has learned the warrior code and has given up his/her life in service of his/her Clan. Let StarClan receive him/her as a warrior. His/Her name will be __________, because _________. Let StarClan receive him/her by the name of __________.

Note: This is said when an apprentice that is almost old enough to be a warrior dies/is expected to die before he/she becomes one.

Elder Ceremony
"___________, is it your wish to give up the name of warrior and go join the elders?"

"It is."

"Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest."

Note: Sometimes the warrior name of the cat is changed to suit new features. See Name-Change Ceremony.

Medicine Cat Ceremony
(Medicine Cat) "_______________, is it your wish to enter into the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?"

"It is."

"Then come forward. Warriors of StarClan, I present to you this apprentice. She has chosen the life of medicine cat. Grant her your wisdom and insight so that she may understand your ways and heal her Clan in accordance to your will."

(medicine cats touch nose to Moonpool)

Name-Change Ceremony
"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he/she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on, he/she will be known as _______. We honor his/her ______ and ______."

Note: See "Virtues" to fill in last two blanks.

Virtues
When becoming a warrior the leader says "StarClan honors your ______ and your ______ and...." These are what fill in the blanks.

Determination
Enthusiasm
Independence
Strength
Spirit
Honesty
Patience
Forethought
Loyalty
Intelligence
Faith

Leader's Nine Lives Ceremony
(The leader-to-be goes to the Mooncave to share tongues with StarClan.)

(StarClan) "Welcome ______________. Are you ready to receive your nine lives?"

"Yes."

(Nine StarClan cats that were closest to the leader-to-be will offer lives of their own.)

"With this live I give you ________."

(A shock of pain goes through the leader-to-be, leaving him/her gasping.)

"With this life I give you _________."

(Again, a shock of pain goes running through the leader-to-be)

"With this life I give you ________."

(Less pain goes through the leader-to-be. There is goodness in this life.)

"With this life I give you _______."

(This life feels like running forever and the exhilaration of speed.)

"With this life I give you protection. Use it well to care for your Clan as a mother cares for her kits."

(The life pains the leader-to-be, like a mother defending her kits.)

"With this life I give you mentoring. Use it well to train the young cats of your Clan."

(The life is a great cloud of anguish so great the leader-to-be will think he/she is having a heart attack.)

"With this life I give you compassion. Use it well for the elders of your Clan, and the sick, and all those weaker than you."

(The life doesn't hurt as much as the ones at first, and the leader-to-be bares it)

"With this life I give you love. Use it well for all the cats you care about-especially _________(Leader's mate if any)."

(The leader-to-be braces for the pain, but it doesn't come. This life is filled with warmth and love.)

(Final StarClan cat (the last leader).) "Welcome, __________, my warrior and deputy. I knew you would make a great leader one day."

(The leader-to-be bows his/her head.)

"With this life I give you nobility, certainty, and faith. Use it well as you lead your Clan in the ways of StarClan and the warrior code."

(The warmth of the last life lulled the leader-to-be, and he/she wasn't ready for the agony that followed the last leader's. He/she got fierceness, sadness, and suffering. It got happiness and terror and finally, power. It finally ended in calm acceptance and joy. All the StarClan warriors rise and signal the leader-to-be to rise too.)

(Last leader) "I hail you by your new name, ______star. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants to you the guardianship of ______Clan. Defend it well; care for the young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code, and live each life with pride and dignity."

(Just like a warrior ceremony, the warriors of StarClan chant the new leader's name.)

"You are now the leader of your Clan."[/center]

[Warrior Code]
~Look to the skies and take flight~
Mistystar, Warrior Code, And Others EagleClan
~Unless, of course, EagleClan's in the air~
-EagleClan-

~About us~
Don't underestimate us, we're a Clan of cruel, ambitious, and very disagreeable cats. We stop at nothing to get what we want, and we love to cause trouble. We used to be a good Clan, but then we were all killed by wolves and our leader Mistystar snapped and recruited cats with dark pasts and shadowy personalities. It's hard to find a kindhearted cat in our cold, mountainous territory, and we're well known for our dirty tricks and ambush attacks... We also don't like to follow the warrior code often either. >>

~Offical Theme Song(s)~
Chase of the Highway

~Warrior Code~

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.

4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.

7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.

9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.

10. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

11. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.

12. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

13. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.

14. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

15. *Additional Rule* Medicine cats may not have a mate or kits.

~Leader's Code~

1. Kits sizes range from .25-.5
Apprentices sizes range from .5-.7
Warriors/Adults sizes range from .7-1.

2. Respect others and be polite to everyone, no matter what their age or gender or views.

3. Be active, don't just "sign up" then ditch us... It takes up forum space. >>

4. You MUST have read at least ONE book before you can join.

5. Three days of real life time = one month of ingame time.

6. No Godmodding or Autohitting.

7. Only three characters in the Clan per user.

8. Have fun~<3

~Ranks~

Kit - A kit is the term for a cat before it turns six moons old. A kit is not allowed out of the nursery for a while, until it's mother (queen) feels the time is right. After it leaves the nursery, it can go around the camp, though it is never far from its mother. A kit cannot leave the Clan camp, and it does not have to catch its own food. Kits are usually playful, trying to get the Clan warriors to play with them. Most of them are too young to fully understand the Clan laws, or The Warrior Code, but if they break a rule, they are usually forgiven and sometimes very lightly scolded depending on the severity of the rule or law broken.

Apprentice - An apprentice is a Clan cat that is at least six moons and training to be a warrior or sometimes a medicine cat. All apprentices' names end with the suffix '-paw', which symbolizes the path their paws are on, until they receive their warrior name. Apprentice duties include caring for the elders and bringing fresh-kill for the elders and nursing queens.

Mentor - A fully-grown (usually experienced) cat who is currently training an apprentice. Medicine cats can also train apprentices to help them, and eventually succeed them.

Warrior - Warriors are cats who have been trained in the arts of fighting and hunting in addition to the ways of the warriors code. They make up the bulk of the clan and are charged with the responsibility to feed and protect those cats who are elderly or otherwise unable to spend the required time out of camp. Warriors are generally over 12 moons of age, and most have served at least 6 moons of Apprenticeship to an older, experienced warrior called a mentor.

Queen - A queen is a warrior she-cat that is expecting or has recently given birth to a litter of kits. Queens reside in the nursery one to two moons before giving birth and begin to have their food delivered to them by their Clanmates as they become less mobile. This continues for a few moons while they are nursing their kits to ensure proper care and education. Though known to be overly-protective of kits, queens usually are compassionate and kind, and in many cases they have been known to convince their mates or Clan leaders to take in cats in need of help.

Elder - An elder is a Clan cat that has served his or her Clan faithfully, but now has retired. An elder is usually an elderly cat, but sometimes a cat must retire early due to reasons beyond their control (IE: A crippling wound, early loss of hearing....etc.). Elders do not have to catch their own food, nor do hunting patrols or fight (except to defend their dens in the case of invaders). Apprentices must catch and take food to the elders, and may not eat before they are fed. Elders share a den all to themselves, and have no chores that they must do. Apprentices also must bring them fresh bedding, and if they are stiff or sick, or are not able to get water for other reasons, then an apprentice must bring them moss soaked in water. One of the most infamous chores is when an elder has ticks, mouse bile must be applied to knock it off. Usually if circumstances force a cat into retirement early they will receive a new name in order to better suit their current state. Elders are often described as grumpy. Sometimes, elders will tell stories about the Clans' history to apprentices while they are doing chores.

Medicine Cat - A cat who heals injuries, who is skilled with herbs, leaves and natural cures and sometimes receives special signs or prophecies from StarClan.

Deputy - A deputy is the Clan cat who is second in command to the leader. In the event that the leader should retire, die, or for other reasons not be able to do his or her job, the deputy takes his or her place. A cat may not become deputy unless he or she has mentored at least one apprentice. In the event that a deputy dies or retires, the leader of his or her Clan must decide on a new deputy before moonhigh, and also must state the name of the new deputy before the body of the old deputy so the spirit of the old deputy will hear and approve the leader's choice...

Leader - A cat who controls the entire Clan. Holding the most important rank in the Clan, a leader is granted nine lives by StarClan so they "can be first in every battle," basically giving them extra time to serve and lead their Clan.

~Joining~

Code:
-Screen Shot-
[b][Name][/b]
Health:
Desired Rank:
Mate:
Parents:
Sibling(s):
Apprentice/Mentor:
Child(ren):
Personality: